Hotel Price Comparison
HoPriCo for hotels
The new “HoPriCo” app brings yield and revenue management conveniently to the smartphone
The most important at a glance
price comparison app for hotels
overview of your rates with the German tour operators
helps to react quickly and flexibly to changes in the market
detailed comparison at room type level
additional reports by e-mail
2 versions: Basic and Premium – for even more data
HoPriCo is a brand new price comparison app for hotels targeting guests from the German-speaking tour operator market.
The application is available as a desktop and smartphone app and provides quick, intuitive and clear access to all attributes of the package tour, regardless of whether a flight, rail journey or bed and breakfast are packaged. In this way, the individual tour operator prices for one’s own hotel, but also those of competitors, can be compared daily and hotels can thus react very quickly and flexibly to changes in the market.
Better monitoring of competitors!
Is that how you feel?
At what prices is my neighbouring hotel and competitor currently on the market?
With which organisers is my competitor listed?
What services are offered by my competitor?
How does my hotel compare?
These are all questions that hotel, yield and revenue managers regularly ask themselves.
What you may have previously only been able to compile laboriously by trawling through travel provider or competitor websites in terms of important data is now available – pre-sorted and individually compiled – via app on the smartphone, tablet or on the screen!
provides a better overview
Daily updated and market-driven price optimisation!
… and like this?
At what prices is my hotel currently listed with the tour operators?
What are the price differences between tour operators?
What price changes has the tour operator made for my hotel?
Will my special offers be accepted and sold by the tour-operator?
Our user-friendly application allows you to make a detailed comparison at room type level, so it does not compare apples with oranges.
A variety of filters, which can be set for your own hotel as well as for the competitor hotels, allow you to realistically compare the prices of German tour operators.
is fast and reliable
Compared to the manual compilation of data, HoPriCo is unbeatably fast, reliable, efficient and cost-effective, because time-consuming surfing through websites is no longer necessary!
From hundreds of millions of data records, HoPriCo searches out exactly what you need to optimise your prices on a daily basis and in line with the market.
The data provided ranges from the price presentation of competitors to the evaluation of your own position in the market.
By setting filters, you can individually determine time periods, room categories or additional services and get information on whether and which competitors are listed with which tour operator from when to when and at which rates they are offered.
hotels in the portfolio
tour-operators in the portfolio
airlines in the portfolio
Available in three versions
HoPriCo is easy to use and available in three versions: Free, Basic and Premium.
- The Free version (as a smartphone app) is available free of charge and limited in terms of functions – ideal for getting a taste of it.
- The Basic version (as a smartphone app) has a monthly licence fee of only 59,- € and is especially interesting for owner-managed single hotels.
- The Premium version (as a desktop app) offers extended use, is individually customisable and particularly suitable for hotel groups, cooperations, chains or owners of several hotels.
- Number of comparisons: 1
- Number of hotels: 3
- + Real-time-requests: max. 10
- + Report “hotel comparison”
- – Report “comparison tour operator per hotel”
- – Filter function in the reports
- + E-Mail report with rates only
- – E-Mail report including hotel attributes
- – E-Mail Report with tour operators per hotel
Basic Appideal for individual hotels
- Number of comparisons: 3
- Number of hotels: 10
- Real-time-requests: unimited
- Report “hotel comparison”
- Report “comparison tour operator per hotel”
- Filter function in the reports
- E-Mail Report with rates only
- E-Mail Report including hotel attributes
- E-Mail Report with tour operators per hotel
Premium Desktopideal for hotel chains, groups, cooperations and owners of multiple hotels
- Number of comparisons: unlimited
- Number of hotels: unlimited
- Real-time requests: unlimited
- Report “Hotel comparison”
- Report “Comparison Tour Operator per Hotel”
- Report “Comparison tour operator per hotel with price rank” + Save filter function in reports (room)
- Saveable filter function in the reports (room types, catering, etc.)
- Exports and regular e-mail dispatch
- Comparison of different reports
- Graphic display of price development
And it’s that simple…
Simply complete the registration and log in
First select your own hotel, then up to 3 competitor hotels
You can also specify a catering type for the comparison and select either summer or winter season
The standard request includes departures on Saturdays, 7 days duration and prices per person in a double room.
Start the query in real time and you will receive a comprehensive graph and table of the price development in the specified period.
You can repeat this query up to ten times to adjust your results. After that, your report is final and completed.
The Basic version offers a configured query. This is carried out automatically 3 times a week (Mon|Wed|Fri). The results are sent to you by e-mail.
The Premium version offers up to three individually configured queries. In addition to the basic graphic and price table, for each selected hotel you receive a graphic with the prices of the tour operators offering the hotel in the German-speaking markets.
To be informed about sudden price changes, you can run queries at any time at your own discretion. After an initial query, you can select specific room types to make your price comparison even more precise!
Setting up the app for Android
Tap “Add to Home Screen” and you’re done!
Tab on the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
Setting up the app for iOS
Tap on the square with the arrow pointing upwards in the lower navigation.
Tap “Add to Home Screen” and you’re done!
New hotel industry app brings yield and revenue management to mobile phones
At what prices is my neighbouring hotel and competitor currently on the market? With which tour operators is it listed, which services are offered in each case and, above all, how does my hotel compare? These are all questions that hotel, yield and revenue managers...